Why you should attend?
- A strong focus is made on the day-to-day practice of Islamic Finance, such as describing Shariah-compliant financial products, institutions, and capital markets.
- Equip participants with adequate grasp of essential concepts, principles and parameters that provide the foundation knowledge in understanding and applying principles of Islamic banking and financial products and services of the Client.
- Cascade the knowledge of the product features and operations into practical working experience.
- Enable relevant skill sets and competencies that are needed to meet industry requirements and market expectations.
- Address contemporary issues and developments taking place in the Islamic finance space.
- Aim to provide more thematic and topical subjects in Islamic finance which encompass issues relating to regulation, legal, Shariah, corporate governance and standards.
- Our trainers include experienced contributors to the development of the Islamic finance industry globally.
- Povide the audience with the best platform to interact between each other and most importantly to interact with professionals whom comprise of regulators, renowned Shariah scholars, leading market players, researchers and standard setting bodies across the globe.