THE SYMPOSIUM & THE AWARDS DINNER :
The timing could not be better for this year’s Amanie-Failaka Symposium on Islamic capital markets. With sukuk issuance poised to break new records and the industry renewed and ready to begin another cycle of innovation and growth, the warm and welcoming gathering of industry insiders and new players is the place to be for those looking to take the industry to the next level.
As expanding distribution channels will be a key component to the coming growth, the need to build cross-border relationships will be a major theme of the popular forum. As always, the organisers will be working hard at bringing together global investors and fund managers to network and discuss ways to boost interest and activity in this high-growth sector.
As in years past, the evening will feature the 6th Annual Failaka Islamic Fund Awards, which confers global recognition on the best-performing funds and managers in the field of Shariah-compliant investment. Many levels of participation are available to profile your firm at this symposium.
SEMINAR TOPICS :
• A World-View on Islamic Investment
• Islamic Finance Opportunities: The Case of Abu Dhabi
• Islamic Funds: Placement & Distribution Strategies -What works? What Doesn’t? What Hasn’t Been Tried?
• Islamic Capital Markets: Who are the Clients? Institutions? Corporate? Private Banks? Retail?
• Sukuk and Islamic Structured Products-Current Trends
• Islamic Alternative Investments: Infrastructure, Real Estate, Commodities, ETF and REITs
• Special Presentations